“We’re honored that consumers rate Ameriprise as the financial firm they feel the most loyal towards,” said Marie O’Neill senior vice president of marketing at Ameriprise Financial. “At Ameriprise our thousands of advisors across the U.S. are passionate about serving clients’ financial needs and helping them reach their most important goals in life each and every day. This recognition is a strong reflection of the value we deliver and we’re proud of the loyalty we continue to earn from our clients.”
Consumers rated Ameriprise No. 1 among 14 investment firms. To determine firms’ TLi, Temkin took the average of consumers’ ratings of each firm across five loyalty indicators:
- Recommend: How likely are you to recommend the company to others?
- Forgive: How likely are you to forgive these companies if they deliver a bad experience?
- Trust: To what degree do you trust that these companies will take care of your needs?
- Repurchase: How likely are you to consider purchasing more products or services from these companies in the future?
- Try new offerings: If these companies announced a new product or service, how likely would you be to try it right away?
For more information on the ratings, visit www.temkingroup.com.
About Ameriprise Financial
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for more than 120 years. With extensive asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of approximately 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors’ financial needs. For more information, or to find an Ameriprise financial advisor, visit ameriprise.com.